New Hindu Temple Construction Update:
$2,500,000 – Completion in 15 months
Total Donations: $1,260,000
Need to reach our goals: $840,000
Design and Construcion Update:
The project work started on July 12, 2012.
Appointment of selection committee – completed
- Develop temple criteria – completed
- Develop conceptual design – completed
- Develop RFP/RFQ (request for proposal and qualification) for architectural design company – completed
- Advertize for RFP/RFQ – completed
- Interviews and screening of applicants – completed
- Selection of architectural design firm – completed
- Negotiate contract – completed
- Attorney review - completed
- Awarding and signing of contract – completed
- Notice to proceed (NTP) – completed.
- Completion of design and construction drawings
- Start of construction
- Completion of new Hindu Temple
An Appeal to All Devotees:
Please donate generously and help us raise the funds to meet our goal.
If you would like to get involved in fundraising or any other volunteer activity to support the temple, please contact us. We need your help.
Please Help Us Build This Beautiful Temple
Proposed Colorado Hindu Temple:
- Two-story, 15,000 – 16,000 square feet
- Seating for 350 – 400 devotees.
We are highly motivated, and we will explore every viable and feasible option to make the project successful.
The mission of the Hindu Temple and Cultural Center of the Rockies (HTCC) is to provide a forum for religious worship and celebrations, and for cultural, religious, and spiritual development activities based on Hindu / Vedic / Sanatana – Dharma traditions.
New Temple will be the hub of Hindu religious and cultural activities in the Rocky Mountain Region, meeting needs of all major sects, and regional cultural groups. The temple will strive to be all inclusive and the facilities will be available to all community members who believe and respect the Hindu/Vedic/Sanatan Dharma.
The key objectives of the Hindu Temple and Cultural Center of the Rockies are to:
- Strive to fulfill growing need of our society to obtain authentic understanding of the vast and rich heritage of Hindu religious traditions, philosophy and culture.
- Operate a place of Hindu worship and conducting activities aimed at the cultural and spiritual development of the community.
These activities will address religious, cultural, and philosophical aspects of Hindu Dharma in its broadest sense and will include all sects (Sampardayas) of Hindu faith.