Sunday Puja Sponsor
:: Guidelines for Sunday Puja Sponsors
All Sunday Puja sponsors are requested to coordinate with Acharya ji and/or Pundit ji for puja arrangements at least 4 days prior to the Sunday Puja, including supply of prasad, fruits, flowers etc.
1. Please arrive at the Temple 2 hours before the scheduled puja to facilitate Puja preparation.
2. Please make arrangements for prasad for 90 to 100 devotees which should be served only in the Temple basement.
- Prasad should only be strict vegetarian food
- Sponsors should bring paper products for serving the prasad; these are plates, cups, bowls, napkins, and spoons.
- Prasad should be served on white sheets, provided by the temple on the carpets downstairs in the Temple.
- Sponsors are responsible to serve the prasad and the clean up.
- Sponsors should also bring plastic trash bags for removing the trash to the temple dumpster behind the main building.
- The suggested donation to the Hindu Temple for the Puja is $108 which does not cover the cost of vegetarian prasad.
- The cost of the prasad, if catered through the Temple, ranges from $250 to $310; the higher price includes halwa or kheer. These rates will vary over time. The sponsors, should they decide, can bring vegetarian food themselves.
3. All checks should be made payable to Hindu Temple & Cultural Center of the Rockies.